Updates

Home Home CandidLooks Support Updates

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Legolas 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Jayz10
    Participant

i really like that u are back with the same old formula for amateurlapdancer with the same guy for updates, he is really good with the girls and know how to tease them. My only complain is that i wish u do the same for bananahotties or genuinefeatures where we had 3 or videos of the same girl, the videos seems lacking with no interviews of the girls or long lap dance sessions.

Jayz10
    Participant

also some updates are not completed, please add part 2 of Hot Teen Brunette With Big Tits Gives a Lapdance

admin
    Keymaster

Hey, thanks for the feedback, JayZ!

As for the part 2 comment, I’ve already replied to your comment under the video you’re referring to, but just in case you see this reply first:

Unfortunately there’s no part 2, this is the complete video. The girl was too shy to do something more exciting, but we hope she comes back next time to get fucked ?

huey15
    Participant

How come I can’t watch any videos that are from 2013 to 2011? On amateur lap dancer. That sucks cause those look like better girls. If it can’t be fixed then I’m canceling membership

admin
      Keymaster

Hey huey15, thanks for letting us know!
      We will do our best to resolve this issue quickly. I’ve checked the videos you’ve mentioned and although they can’t be played, in the meantime until it’s fixed, you can download them and watch them that way which should work!

I will get back to you once it’s fixed to let you know 🙂

admin
      Keymaster

Hey, so we decided to fix it by reuploading all the old unplayable videos, will post at least 1 per day so people that didn’t see the old videos aren’t overwhelmed by big amount of new uploads.
      Enjoy and thanks again for pointing out that they’re not playable!

AnAlias
    Participant

So, are you going to be posting any new content? You haven’t posted anything other than reups for weeks.

Legolas
    Participant

I have purchased the membership for a month, but I do not know why I can not access it. I have the purchase number and all my data.

Legolas
    Participant

I hope you can help me in some way.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.